111 Key Principles for Success
Principle 106 - Safety
|One of the roles of government is to keep the majority of the people safe and help to live in a civilized society.
In 2020 there has been a rash of riots, looting and burning down parts of cities from protestors who have one agenda which is to destroy our society.
The fact that people are allowed to illegally block traffic and riot for any reason shouldn't be allowed. There are many ways to stop this behavior. I am a big fan of water cannons and using the national guard to stop the violence, otherwise we are doomed to becoming an uncivil society that you won't want to live in.
Certain behaviors shouldn't be legal in a civilized society with penalties to prevent it.
- Blocking traffic
- Mobs of violent people
- Incitement (ex. No justice no peace)
- Getting in someone's face and yelling at them
- Killing, hitting, spitting on someone for their political opinion should be a hate crime with increased penalties
- Social media should be taken over by the government or highly regulated to allow free speech
- Prevent incitement to violence by making it illegal to publish police actions before all the fact are in or for some fixed time period
- Making excessive noise to drown out someone's right to free speech should be illegal
- Threatening people if they don't say certain words
- Calling for boycotts based on political opinions
- Calling someone racist or nazi without proof should cause penalties
- You have the right to protect yourself, your family and your business.
- Funders of the rioters should be thrown in jail.
- Canceling a person for actions in the past
- Voting must be fraud proof
- If rioters surround your car it should be legal to honk, and proceed slowly
- Resisting arrest isn't an option if society is to remain civil. Children must be taught how to deal with police from a young age
- Higher penalties are needed for attacking police or disrespecting them
- Wearing a mask to hide your identity should increase the penalty a criminal faces
- Judges and prosecutors should face charges if they charge people who are defending themselves
←Weapons of Mass Destruction
| →5 Minute Rule
| Table of Contents
| Send us your feedback
| © 2021 All Rights Reserved | Edit