105 Key Principles for Success
Principle 27 - Learn Excel
|Microsoft Excel is one of the most popular software programs ever created.|
It wasn't the first spreadsheet but is the most successful one.
My knowledge of Excel has definitely contributed to my success.
Excel has helped me:
Active Server Programming ( #ASP )
- Lose weight and keep it off via the ExcelDiet.com
- Earn a six-figure salary
- Make my job more fun and less boring
- Make it easier to automate
- Answer the questions "What should I do?" and "What did I do?"
- Improve my problem solving skills
- Write this book and get it on the Kindle
- Organize information, ideas, plans
- Get > 70,000 followers on Twitter
- Save time by automating tasks
- Create websites via Active Server Pages ( #ASP ) programming
- Maybe one of the most important aspects to my success
- Helped me make decisions
If you learn VBA learning ASP is pretty easy.
The website you're on was created using ASP.
I've developed a process in Microsoft Excel that assists me when editting ASP files.
The Excel spreadsheet supports the following features:
- Saves a backup of what you're working on
- Automatically uploads changed file to server
- Autosaves itself if it hasn't been saved in 20 minutes
- Looks for syntax errors before uploading to server
- Tracks the number of times per day the file was edited.
←The Simple Method for Making Decisions
| Table of Contents
| Send us your feedback
| ? 2021 All Rights Reserved | Edit